MPTK Pro version comes without any SoundFont, wave or Midi files.
The reasons are :
- Get a small package to speed up download of update.
- Don’t interfere with your project.
- Let you make your best choice!
If you really want to reuse the stuff of the free version, you could copy Midi files from \MidiPlayer\Assets\MidiPlayer\Resources\MidiDB from a free MPTK download.
For SoundFont, you need to download a full SoundFont file from the web if you want to optimize your set of waves according with your Midi files.
To download the same SoundFont as for the free version, you could visit the excellent Christian Collins’s site.
- Christian Collins site here
- and search for GeneralUser GS SoftSynth version 1.44.
- Or try another SoudFont as you are the luckily owner of a Pro version !
Also, there is a lot of interesting information in these sites:
Tips: try General Midi SoundFont to get a large variety of instruments and a compatibility with Midi norm.
Warning: there are many SoundFonts on the web but they are not all of the same quality. Some contains only a few set of presets or deviate from the norm. This could cause some malfunctions in MPTK. Please, send me link on these SoundFonts, I could try finding a solution.
Please, have a look to theses pages to :
Was this helpful?
0 / 0